Friday, November 21, 2008

Vaccine for Fidel

Yesterday we took Fidel to the clinic to have the hepatitis B, DPT, Polio, Hib vaccine. He cried so loud for few seconds. We quickly gave him milk and he forgot the pain.

After gave him a vaccine he slept for a whole day.

Next year, Fidel and I will go back to Jakarta and visit my parents. So, we went to the immigration and make a passport for him. The process needs 3-4hours to get it done. In the between we went to have a tea time. Fidel woke up for a while. You see the photos below here.

"God bless you mom" (he is praying for me)
"Amen" (thank you, Fidel)
Yesterday was Fidel’s first time sit in the car seat with daddy as a driver. While driving or stop at the traffic light, daddy can see and talk to Fidel. They both enjoy the journey very much. I was happy that I didn’t need to carry him in my arm, because his weight is 4.9Kgs. Heavy la…
Anyhow, thank God that means he grows well.

After we reached home, Fidel’s body started getting warm, and he had fever for the whole night until next afternoon. He woke up every 1hour and cried. I almost became a panda, because didn’t have enough sleep. We were so worry. Thank to my mother-in-law, she came in the afternoon and took care of him, and I can take a nap.

Fidel gives his smile and starts to communicate with his language, and we know he is fine now.


2 comments:

Yeong Shong said...

He's so cute! Grace likes him a lot! By the way, some vaccine will cause slight fever for one or two days. So don't have to worry. Have confidence in your "milk"...grin.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha lucu banget ekspresi mukanya while he gave blessings to her mom :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin