It’s very easy to prepare.
- Rice, to make the porridge
- 1 Canned peanuts (left)
- 1 Canned pickled lettuce (right)
- 2 Limes
- 3 Tablespoons of dried prawns (soak in the water for 15min, throw the water)
- 1 Teaspoons of salted soya bean (also known as Taucio)
- Few small chili, cut into small pieces
1. Cook the rice until it becomes the porridge.
2. Open the canned peanuts put on the small plate.
3. Open the canned pickled lettuce, put on the small plate, add 1 lime juice, small pieces of chili, and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
4. Pound the dried prawns, put on the plates, add small pieces of chili, salted soya bean, 1tsp of sugar, and 1lime juice. And stir it.
Done! Isn’t it very simple?
You can do it in a short time, take the canned food, open, open, cut, cut, add, add. That’s all!
You can serve it together with fried egg or fried salted fish too.
If you like sour and spicy, I’m sure you will like this menu very much.