Thursday, December 4, 2008

Four Boys Went Out Together

Jia Jie (Pei Ying's son) - Arthur (Jess's Son) - Samuel (Shirley's Son) - Fidel (My son)
Like what you see in the photo, these four boys went out together to Queensbay Mall with their moms. The three big boys had fun, my baby although couldn’t walk yet, but he enjoyed too. He enjoyed the aircond and slept when we just arrived there.

He was the best boy, because while all moms were busy with their boys, my son had a deep sleep after he drank 4oz milk. So… I was a free mom.

Jess showed me how to wear a pouch, if you are interested, you can visit her blog.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hey! Thanks for the link :) Can you email me the photos so I can use them for my blog? Was without a camera that day :(
peekaroobaby @ gmail.com Thanks

Cookie said...

That's great! Kids had fun as well as their moms, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin