Saturday, June 13, 2009

Must Check The Date of Expiry!

Today I bought a pack of formula milk for Fidel. Tomorrow morning we will leave our house quite early to the church, so I prepared his rice cereal into the plastic container.

I opened the box and when I took out the packing inside, suddenly my eyes gazed the date which was written there “USE BY 04/06/2009”. Oh dear! The milk is expired. It was really scared me when thinking of how if I didn’t see the date and let my baby consume the expired milk. Oh no, oh no! I hurried check all the rest of baby foods that I bought.

Normally, beside dairy product or something which can stand for few days, I rarely check the expiry date of the food that I buy. Next time, I will check all the date of expiry, no matter what. Must remember to check!

Thank God that He protects my baby. He opened my eyes to stare at the date.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin