Thursday, November 5, 2009

"He is humming"

Started few months ago, I let Fidel listens songs at home or in the car. I noticed that he starts singing, more to humming when he watches the children video program (“I Can Speak Mandarin") – they play, learn, read rhymes, and sing songs together. He enjoy the story so much and sometimes he laughs and claps hands when he hears the rhymes.

One day I was in the kitchen while he was watching the video, and I heard him humming to the songs though his tune was not right yet. He surprised me.

“Fidel, you are singing…. “ He looked at me and gave a smile and continue watching.

While three of us went out to church, hymn songs were played in the car, he enjoy the music and humming again.

“Listen, he is humming” I told my hubby. He looked at Fidel and smiled.

If he likes the music, he’ll move his body. You will see him shake his tummy up and down. And claps his hands when the music stop.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin