Saturday, December 19, 2009

About Me

Ah ha! You want to know more about me?

If you are interested, please click here. It’s about me from my husband sight. He quietly rewards me on his blog.

Long… long time ago, when we were just a friend, Joseph showed me bible verses from Proverbs 31:10-31. He told me that I should learn to become a woman like what is written there.

I know that those verses are not easy to be practiced and applied. I need Lord to strengthen and mould me to be a good wife, mother and woman. Until now, I still can fail sometimes, but thank God that I have a wonderful husband to support me physically and spiritually.

“Thanks darling for the Award 2009. I still need to learn more…”

1 comment:

myletterstoemily said...

what a coincidence: i referred to the proverbs 31 woman in my last two posts!

this is a lovely blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin