Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crazy of Housekeeping

If everybody busy of tidying and cleaning their house because of Chinese New Year is coming, my 16months Fidel does too.

Recently he is very interested in broom and mop. I always say “No no”, but he doesn’t bother me. He takes the broom or dry mop and goes round the house – from living room, our room till kitchen. The funny thing is he does it seriously, he squads down to sweep the area under sofa or chairs. I giggle when I see him doing it, “He is copying his clean and hardworking mother in doing housekeeping”. Hahaha….

You can click here to see his housekeeping video.
Finally, he tired and sat over there with his head full of sweats (last photo).

1 comment:

phaiksim said...

He is definitely a big boy now! Haven't seen him a while and he now can walk and do house works already.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin