Monday, April 21, 2008

Apartment Mediterania Gajah Mada

This apartment is located in the heart of Jakarta-Indonesia, my home town before I married and move to my husband's country, Penang-Malaysia.

My father planned to make investment in this apartment, as the location is very strategic. So he and Joseph (my husband who has a little bit shares) bought 2units in year 2004.
Our apartment was first used in March 2008 for Joseph family who came from Malaysia to attend our wedding. They love to stay there, a cosy and simple apartment.
After our wedding, our apartment was not occupied anymore until my friend asked me whether she can rent it few days to accommodate her parents who came from outstation to attend her wedding as well. I said, "why not?"

Thanks to her, because I got the idea how I'm gonna run and make money from our 2units apartment. I discussed it with my father, and he agreed with the idea.
I start putting an advertisement at Weddingku website. This website is all about wedding information. It is written in Indonesia language and really helpful for the couple who prepare their wedding.

The advertisement, which I put, has a very good response. Many people start to call and email me to rent our apartment.
So, beside my first job in helping my father shops, I have a side job from our apartment.

After married I moved to Penang follow my husband. But I still can run the apartment. My sister helps to bring those intend to rent the place to see the units, while I work from home through the internet, receive and reply mails, and update the advertisement.

You can do the same if you have vacant apartment elsewhere!

3 comments:

Mei said...

Hi Liana,
Mau nanya nih, apakah masih rent apartment mediterania gajah mada? Kalo mau sewa bisa gak? mingguan atau bulanan? berapa harganya?
Thanks.
-Meina
dlie76@gmail.com

Liana Lioe said...

Hi Meina, udah aku bales ke email kamu. Please check. Thank you

dee said...

Hi Liana,
Aku Dian, mau tanya apa apartemen gajah mada available ga buat tgl 2 Maret-9 Maret 2010. aku butuh 2 unit kalo ada. Ini untuk kluargaku yg dari sby mau dateng waktu aku merit.
Ini email ku: dian.natalia.pranata@gmail.com

Thanks
Dian

Blog Widget by LinkWithin