Wednesday, October 29, 2008

His Sleeping Time Totally Change

What a tiring day!
Before my baby one month old, he woke up every 3-4hours and opened his eyes, played for half hour. After he is one month old, especially last night, he woke up every one hour. My head just hit the pillow and I need to wake up and feed him again and again. I thought this morning he would be better, but it became worse. His sleeping time totally change. He opens his eyes for 3-4hours and sleep for half hour only.

My mother in law came and tried to make him sleep in her arm. But after one hour, she still couldn’t make it. He keeps looking around, opens his eyes so big and doesn’t even blink his eyes. I think he has a better vision now.

As I’m typing this post, he has been sleeping for one hour (one hour before midnight). Hope he will sleep longer.

Sweet dream little baby….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alo ci liana! Sylvi nih, cicinya Fiona yang dari Seven Chorale.. Inget ga yah.. Aku ke Penang kok waktu itu.. hehe..

Oh my congratz ya for having Fidel in your family! Geez I'm so late but never mind, better late than never. He's looking good!

Anonymous said...

cute!!!!!!!!

such an angel!

Unknown said...

wa,your Fidel looks cool and handsome la, what can i say, emmmm baby is the most precious gift one can ever ask for..

Cookie said...

what a handsome fella! his smiles made me smile, too :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin