Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Words

Two weeks ago we were visited by four friends from Jakarta. They are Devi, Christina, Renna and Cecilia; very talented young musicians. They did a classical concert here in Penang. Many people loved their performance.

They stayed in our tiny apartment and we (Joseph, Fidel and I) had a great time with the joy and happiness that they brought. Fidel was very happy, because got many “Jie Jie”(sister) played with him.
I told Fidel many times that they are “jie jie” when they played together. One day in the car, he looked to the back where they sat and he said “ceh... ceh…” Everybody was shocked to hear Fidel call “ceh-ceh” instead of “jie jie”. His ability to vocalize is improving.

Second word that he learned recently was when he plays with my handphone and the light of the handphone was automatically off, I said “No more light…, no more…” and Fidel imitated me by saying, “mo-mo…mo-mo”. I was shocked again, he learn something very fast. He is 10.5months now.
Few moments that Fidel will say “mo-mo” and turn his wrist, when:
1. Each part of Fun Song Factory-children song program that he watches finish.
2. I switch off the laptop.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin