Monday, August 17, 2009

He Won Again!

Two months ago (June 2009) I sent Fidel’s 7.5months photo to Parenthood Magazine to join the best smile photo competition from Mei Mei Babycare. I chose a photo which was taken after his bath (Mei 2009) when he laughed.

Last week I went to a magazine shop in Jusco, just to check what Parenthood Magazine contains about for August edition. Accidentally I saw Fidel’s photo. I was surprised, he won 3rd prize! Usually they will notify us through email; the notification came late this time. I didn’t expect that he will win, in fact I had forgotten about it.
Parenthood Magazine, August 2009
Fidel was 7.5months
Still don’t know what the gift is. I will post them in my blog when I receive the gift. So excited!

3 comments:

Brian and I'Ching said...

Congratulations!!!!

Flora said...

Mamanya ini rajin banget ngirim foto2 anaknya ikut kompetisi hehehe....

Cookie said...

Congrats! What a great smile indeed! He deserves to win ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin