Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Maternity Ward

Together with the antenatal group we had a short trip to visit Adventist Hospital Maternity Ward last week. It's quite interesting to see a group of big tummy wives accompanied by their husbands to have a visit the maternity ward.

I still remember when my school time, I did visit many places with a group of people, students and teachers. But that night was my first experience to walk together with the all big tummy pregnant women.

One of the nurses brought us to the labor and delivery room. Oh... it's quite scary. For me it's like a “torture” room, where I will feel a greatest suffer and painful while give birth my baby. I saw the special bed for deliver the baby and it made me feel weak and stomach ache.

I did share it with one of my friend, who is a new mother too. She said,” You will feel the greatest pain in your whole life, but by the time you see your baby, you will forget all the pain you feel.”

Will forget the pain so fast? Is it true??
I will tell you when I go through the labor and delivery in September.
One thing I believe for sure that God will strengthen me to go through this coming history in my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Zhong Yi will surely give you a G7 for your fighting spirit, we will wait and see, and uphold you in prayer. GAMBATE, mommy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin