Thursday, June 5, 2008

Petrol Price Increase 40 Percent

Alas! Our car petrol tank is empty.
“I’ve told you yesterday to fill up the petrol!” I said to my husband.

“I didn’t expect that government increase the petrol price suddenly!”


These blaming conversations may happen yesterday. Wife will blame her husband, or a husband may blame his wife, if your petrol tank is empty.


Malaysia petrol price, up by 78cents by 5 June 2008. Increase 40% from RM1.92 to RM2.70/liter.


Many people became impatient, hot temper, while queuing for the petrol. I heard from the radio that other city in Malaysia; there were 3-4km long queue for the petrol. In Penang, 1km queue is long enough to make whole island traffic jam.


We quite peevish to see people pumped for few liters (below 10liters) and willing spent their time in such long queue.

Anyhow, petrol price increase means everything will increase soon. Hope petrol price won’t
increase the crime.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin