Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Miss Him

It has been 4 days since Joseph went to Japan for his company trip. I stay at home with mother in law.

Usually I get up in the morning and prepare breakfast for him. At the evening, I wait for him come back from office, and I feel very happy to see him home.


These 4 days, I didn’t need to do my responsibility as a wife. I should be happy for that, in fact I’m not. I miss Joseph; miss my breakfast preparation for him. And in the evening, I have no body to wait for. There is no tired face and smile for me.


I wept badly when I sent him to airport and couldn’t stop my tears.


I read a pregnant book; it says that pregnant women usually become more emotional and easily cry. Maybe I wept badly because I’m pregnant, or our baby feels very sad to know his daddy won’t be here for 6 days.

1 comment:

phaiksim said...

Oh dear, I understand your feeling although I am not married yet. He will be coming back in 48 hours time. You can start counting down for his arrival =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin