Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Photos During Pregnancy

Many friends and family of mine, who have not been seeing me for a long time, keep asking me about my photo during pregnancy.

I just downloaded it. Although not many, but hope you satisfy with the photos I have. Let you all see my chubby face, and my big big tummy.

The last photo taken before pregnant

8Weeks pregnant, taken during Chinese New Year


14Weeks, my tummy haven't showed up yet






20Weeks pregnant, it grows bigger, can you see?

23Weeks, instead of my tummy grows bigger,
my upper arms do the same

24Weeks pregnant, some people can guess
the gender of our baby from my nose

27Weeks, can't hide it anymore...

28weeks pregnant, we were celebrating my birthday
Shirley,Vicky, me, Chiali,and Jasmine

29Weeks pregnant, with a couple from China,
Matthias and Vicky, who is 10weeks pregnant

30Weeks pregnant, we are pregnant ladies!
LiYi(right) will deliver on July 2008
My turn will be on September 2008
Jasmine(left) will deliver on November 2008

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin