Monday, January 19, 2009

Fidel Sleeps Better On The Chair

Fidel has a better sleep when we place him on his chair. Since he was 7 week-old, he always gets up at 5 o’clock in the morning for milk and he couldn’t get back to sleep. He will struggle and scratch his face and ears. I brought him to living room and put him on his chair, and he won’t move anymore, he fall asleep very fast. After he falls asleep, I will leave him there, and I go back to my room to sleep again.
The most recent photo, 16week-old
7week-old
We guess there are two possibilities why he sleeps better on that chair. First, because of the curve shape, he feels as if got somebody carry him. Second, maybe he can breathe better in that position.

There was one day I fell sick. I slept in the other room, Fidel slept with Joseph. The same thing happened again, Fidel kept struggling, and Joseph put his half body on our pillow, let him sleep like at the photo below. He could sleep few hours more. What a funny baby!
13week-old
Thanks to little Grace, who had given this precious chair to Fidel. It mean for him, indeed.

2 comments:

Cookie said...

He is so cute! He really loves to sleep, huh? I wish I could sleep like that, hehe.

The 3 Slims said...

I think Fidel likes to feel like he is held, like in someone's arms. The pillows and chair curves and squeezes him a little. But very cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin