Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fidel's First Flight

First of all, I would like to wish all of you “Happy Chinese New Year”. Yesterday we celebrated first day of CNY. In the morning we had a special meeting at church and met many friends from outstation back for this special day. We visited few relatives too.
Church Friends
With My Sister
Fidel is 18weekold
In the evening, Fidel, my sister, and I took flight to Jakarta. It was Fidel’s first time take flight. Long time before this journey, I worried of Fidel, do not know whether he can stand of two and a half hours journey plus the air pressure along the journey.

There is a tip from Fidel’s doctor. She encourage during take offs and landing to give a bottle or pacifier to the baby to help alleviate the air pressure.

Thank God it works! Oh… I’m so happy. When take off, I let him drink the milk. When he gets bored I face him to the back, see the environment and the people there, this is Fidel’s hobby. After he tired, let him drinks the milk again and he falls asleep. He didn’t wake up till the next morning. I guess he was very tired of CNY day.
"Good morning, Fidel"
You passed your first flight, Fidel! Well done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Happy CNY. Hope you have a wonderful trip back home.
Btw, just to inform that i guess Fidel is 18 weeks old, not 18months old... This mom cant wait for the baby to grow fast...hehhee..

Liana Lioe said...

yes yes... he is only 18week-old.
I had not enough sleep... :P
Thanks for let me know.

Joseph Lim said...

This picture is very nice.

Cookie said...

Hi Liana! your son has your eyes... or should I say, he looks a lot like you, hehe. Time flies so fast, huh? he's getting bigger everytime I visit your blog

Blog Widget by LinkWithin