Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Bye bye Fidel"

Joseph is going for business trip to Tokyo again. Last year I was 7months pregnant when he left me for the Tokyo trip. Now Fidel is 9 months 3weeks.

Just now sent Joseph to airport, we didn’t go down, just dropped him there because it was heavy rain.


Before he went off he kissed Fidel, and he said “bye bye” to him, and suddenly Fidel felt sad, and started crying when the car door was closed and he walked away. I horn Joseph and he opened the door again to sooth and assure him that daddy won’t go too long, and then he closed the door. Again Fidel cried louder and whimpered. But I managed to calm him down by offer him a new toy. Luckily I bought this “magic” thing.


Just few weeks back, Fidel feels happy or has no feeling while mommy or daddy go out from the house. But now, this little baby finally could understand and feel the feeling of separation. He cried when daddy say “bye bye”. It means they have a very good father-baby bonding. I could see that Joseph is a favorite daddy and a hero to Fidel.


Tonight, Fidel sleeps with me. Hope he won’t wake up and ask for milk.

“Good night dear, good night daddy”

2 comments:

Brian and I'Ching said...

So sad - he cried to see daddy go... :o(

sylvia said...

Be BRAVE Fidel to be the man at home to take care of Mommy while daddy is away.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin