Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fidel Misses Daddy

Joseph has not been around for 5days. Time flies… Tomorrow night he is coming back. Wow!

At first when I know that he would go to Japan for business trip, I asked him to stay at other place for 2days after he come back from Japan. Afraid he would bring the H1N1 virus home. But after few days he’s been away from home, Fidel and I miss him very much.

These few days, when I asked Fidel where daddy is, he would turn his head to the door. One more things that really tickled me and at the same time show how much Fidel miss daddy was when I show him Joseph’s photo, I asked him, “Do you miss daddy? Let me show you his photo. Sayang(love) daddy…. How to sayang?” and he did kiss the photo. When I said again, “Sayang, sayang…” he slowly stick his one side of his cheek to the photo.

I left the photo album with him, and I went off to the toilet. And again I saw the sweet sight, he draw his cheek close to the photo. Oh dear… this little baby really miss his daddy.

How could I don’t let them meet each other soon?
Come back soon dear, don’t bother about the virus.
Pray that God will protect and keep our family healthy.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

sylvia said...

Anak manja ya, Fidel.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin