Friday, July 10, 2009

I Try Not To Say "NO"

Recently, Fidel can’t stay long in the playpen, rocking chair or baby cot. He will screaming or make the crying sound till we feel pity of him, and decide to take him out and play with him. He will just smile at me and crawl away as we put him on the floor. Then… his adventure is begun.

He crawls to all over places in the house. His favorite place is under the dining table. When we eat, Fidel crawls around the house and he will stop under the table. We must be aware before we move our legs or else he will get kick.

Fidel is a very curious baby. Everything in the box, plastic bag, he opens up and takes all out and leaves it. I always say “No”, “No”, and “No” when he touches something that he shouldn’t touch. Sometimes because afraid of dirty and dust, I do not let him touch. He touches this and that, I will say “No!” for so many times.

Fidel starts exploring his world now and I think I shouldn’t say “NO” every time for just a small matter. End up, I will just watch him when he plays, make sure he doesn’t put them in his mouth.
"Ah ha... I found this in the kitchen"
"Dad, sweet potato for you!"

2 comments:

Yeong Shong said...

He's so cute....
Yeah, we need to learn not to say "No" at times, when it comes to children exploring their world...I am also still learning, it's sometimes hard, thinking of all the mess we have to clean up after that.

Flora said...

Fidel cute banget..Can't wait to see him soon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin