Thursday, September 17, 2009

Interesting Singaporean Movie-The Little Nyonya

It has been one month I didn’t update my blog. I was busy with a lot of things, the kindergarten concert preparation, doing some accounting and especially this one – watch series movie from youtube.

I was addicted with this movie. I just couldn’t stop watching it before I know the whole story. You must wonder what movie that I watched. The title is “The Little Nyonya”, Singaporean Movie. They took a Malaysian Chinese culture, which is called Peranakan and make it into an interesting movie.

After watch this movie, I understand and appreciate the history behind the culture. After two weeks watched the movie, finally I can have a good sleep and ready to update my blog again. If you are interested with this movie, just click the video below this post. But don’t blame me if you have no enough sleep. *grin*….

1 comment:

Yeong Shong said...

I agree...very interesting story...I also watched it day and night through youtube....watched until midnight...haha...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin