Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Signed Up for PayPerPost!

Today my sign-up for PayPerPost is approved!
When I first heard about PPP from my long distance friend from Indonesia, I was quite skeptical about it. "Paid for my personal blog? Are you kidding? Where does the money come from and how does it come to me? ". But, I begin to gain interest to find out more about PPP when her excitement arouses my curiosity. I read many testimonials and begin to convince me that this is real. Thinking of 'nothing to lose', I started my new blog to see if this is true. Today, I am one step away from proving it!


Writing blog through PaidPerPost will encourage me to write more often. Not really because of the return, but I always think that writing personal journal or diary is very helpful for us. Writing help us to organize our reason, crystallize our thoughts, express our emotion, and leave behind the memories, even though what we wrote may not be interested to anyone.

As I am expecting my first baby in September, I may not be able to get back to my job in near future, maybe I could get some extra money for my baby through PPP!


If you have no blog, you can start to create one. And if you are a blogger, I’m sure this is going to be a good opportunity for you.

First thing you need to do is sign up to PPP. After PPP approve your blog, you can start to write your blog post. PPP will review the post against its requirements and the terms of service (i.e. disclosure required and blog ethics). Once the post approved, PPP then releases the payment through PayPal. Isn't it very easy?

If you are interested, you can just click PPP button on my sidebar link to get started.





1 comment:

sylvia said...

That's great, keep it up. I enjoy to read your blog, then I know how you process. Cheers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin