Thursday, May 14, 2009

8 Month-Old Fidel Fell From Bed

Eight o’clock in the morning, I was washing the rice, preparing the porridge for Fidel. Suddenly I heard him cried. I hurried myself to the room; I was shocked when I didn’t see him on our bed. Oh no… He is on the floor! He fell down from the bed.

I quickly picked him up, hugged him, rubbed his head and calm him. He cried for few seconds. I checked his whole head, limbs, pressed his head, see whether got any pain reaction from him, and asked “Is it pain? Are you OK?” He smiled and laughed back to me. Oh dear, it’s really scared me.

Fidel usually doesn’t cry while he wakes up in the morning. Sometimes we do not know that he wakes up. Next time I need to be more careful, though I’ve blocked him with many pillows, because he can crawl very fast now.

Thank God for his protection.

1 comment:

Flora said...

Cai, pake thrombophob gel. Itu bagus banget untuk biru lebam / benjol. Dulu Grace pernah jatuh benjol gede di kepalanya, gw pakein obat ini.besoknya langsung sembuh..Waktu gw dulu jatuh ketabrak dr.Dewi juga kasi gw pake obat ini.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin