Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Last year was my first time experienced mother’s day when Fidel still inside my womb. This year, it is my first time again to experience mother’s day with the “real” Fidel.

This morning when I woke up, I was like reminding myself, “Oh! I’m a mother now”. After 7.5 months I take care of Fidel, I realize that it is not easy to being a mother.

There were a group of children sang a song of mother’s day this morning in the church. They sang it in Mandarin; I was touched though I didn’t fully understand the meaning. I just prayed that God will strengthen me and help me to bear this special occupation which God had trusted the little Fidel to us. And I thank God for my lovely mommy too. She is the greatest one.

Happy mother’s day!

2 comments:

Phaik Sim said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

Liana Lioe said...

Thank you Phaik Sim.
One day it will be your turn. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin