Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Kick Mommy Please..."

I just came back from morning walk. Today round the back yard of the apartment for 15rounds in 35minutes. I did five rounds more than yesterday. It because of yesterday check up result was still the same. The cervix had not opened yet, no bleeding, no pain.

Doctor did an ultrasound again to see whether baby moves. But looked like our baby was very sleepy or lazy, he didn’t move a lot. Doctor asked me whether he moves actively, I said yes. And he pressed my tummy few times to disturb the baby, but he didn’t give a good response. Doctor asked me the same question again. The more he asked the more doubt I felt and I became not sure whether he moves actively. Sigh…

Doctor asked me to go back for check up again five days later (September 22, 2008) in condition the baby still moves actively, and we need to decide whether want to induce or do the operation. So every hour, every minute I control my baby movements.
He doesn’t move very very active like last time, but I will keep watching, if he starts to move very slowly for few hours, I will call the doctor or go straight to the hospital.

“Baby, baby…. Kick mommy please". So that I know that he's doing well.

11 comments:

coolayblue said...

just pray that everything will be okai...t.c.

kunthanrajan said...

hi friend..mind exchanging link..do reply me if u wish and add me i will do in same..www.kunthan.blogspot.com

phaiksim said...

Will continue to pray for you and your baby. Dont be over burden as God is the sovereign and loving God. Take good care.
Waiting for little Fidel to meet the world...

Borneo Falcon said...

Hope everything is ok. Keep us posted

Jean Marie said...

I pray for your baby's safety. Even though I am not a mommy, whenever I hear stories like this, I feel I want to cry. Someting happend to my 2 agents that's why. Read my post here:

http://www.iamjean.com/2008/09/gone-are-their-little-angels.html

Cookie said...

Hi Liana! I hope you and the baby are both fine. I remember when I gave birth to my daughter 5 yrs ago. It was delayed on sked, too. Tried to walk with my husband & climb the stairs. Usually, the mother is either 2 wks earlier or 2wks late when giving birth to their 1st child. But in my case, I ended up having a c-section because I experienced worst labor pains that took more than 12hrs. My labor was more painful than C/S that i only asked for pain reliever once. I guess I was too elated to see my baby that I forgot what I've been thru.

Hey, I'm not to scare you here. Just sharing my experience. I know yours will be different, too. Who knows, maybe tonight your little angel will come out. I pray then for you & the baby's safety. God bless you always.

Anonymous said...

I love baby.
Cheers

Unknown said...

do keep me updated when baby is out,, take care now, and enjoy every moment of it

vv said...

keep me informed about you and your baby.

Liana Lioe said...

hi... my baby is born on last saturday, 20Sept2008, early morning 00.09am.
I was admitted 19Sept2008, because of water break at 08.00pm.
Thanks for all your prayers and supports.
at the moment i have no time to blog yet. But i will put my baby photo there in few days later.

Cookie said...

Hi Liana! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you. I never actually experienced my water to break. I guess my baby is big that I was on emergency C/S. Being a mommy is a wonderful feeling. Be hearing fr u soon ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin