Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Walk More = Baby Comes Out Easily?

Dear all… until now I still can sit in front my computer, online, checking my mail and blogging. My baby hasn’t come out yet. It’s already over two days from the due date, but still no sign of labor. This evening I need to go back to hospital again for check up, to see whether got any progression.

Many people asked me to walk more, so that the baby will come out easily. Yesterday I walked around my apartment back yard for 10rounds. And every time go out with my husband, he will ask me to walk from the level two car park to the apartment main gate. And the apartment’s guard over there keeps wondering why I need to walk to the gate only go into the car. Hahaha…

I hope my effort these few days will bring good news later.

2 comments:

Cookie said...

Hi Liana! I'm excited for you. I wish you all the best. Motherhood is the best thing that could ever happen to a woman ;) wink

Gie said...

you will see ur baby soon, is this your first baby? if it is, they said it could take a week delayed, that means your baby are very comfortable inside your tummy and doesn's want to come out soon. Goodluck. Ohh about your question, I'll be due on FEb 6, 2009.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin