Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome Baby!

Hi hi dear friends…, I would like to tell you that our baby boy was born on 20September2008, at 12.09am. We named him Fidel Lim Huai Xin. His weight is 2.86kg, height is 48cm. Since the baby came home, I wanted to update my blog and put Fidel photos, but I was not able to make it for the first one week.

I always keep my computer and internet online, but I have no time to type even touch my computer. I’m very tired and exhausted to take care of this small tiny baby, but we enjoy it and overjoyed to see his face and every single movement of him. He is too cute for us.

Today I download few photos for you
.

6 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Congratulation! Cute baby too

Cookie said...

What a Handsome baby boy! Baby Fidel really got the best genes/features fr his parents ;)
Congratulations & thank you for sharing to us the pics of your baby.

Anonymous said...

So cute... Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Ah boy, ah boy... open your eyes!!

The Dork One said...

OMG!!!!! congrats!!

the baby's such an angel!!! so cute

===============

BTW fellow blogger i have a little request, can you change my old url leviuqse.blogspot.com (retarded's notebook) to www.retardedsnotebook.com in your linklist?

thanks thanks thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liana, selamat untuk kelahiran anak pertamanya, cute baby-nya! mirip siapa ya? gue masih belum bisa nebak mirip elo ato Josef sih ....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin