Monday, September 8, 2008

Pack My Labor Bag

It’s about 1more week to go before deliver. I just finished pack my bag. I’m quite late to do the packing. Most expectant mothers pack their labor bag somewhere around 36weeks.

I packed two bags; one for me and the other small bag for the baby.


My Bag:

-Jacket/sweater

-Maternity clothes for going home

-Slippers, socks

-Nursing pads

-Nursing bras

-Underwear

-Towel

-Body soap, shampoo

-Brush/comb

-Makeup

-Napkin pads

-Toothbrush

-Cereal/Biscuit

-Hot water bottle

-Camera/video camera, charger

-Handphone, charger


Baby bag
:
-Going home outfit

-Hat/cap

-Booties/socks

-Mitten

-Blanket

You can click here for more complete checklist.

2 comments:

Cookie said...

so, your tummy's about to pop next week? i say congrats in advance! share to us the pics, too!

Anonymous said...

hi liana, I'm excited for you and your family. i just wanted to share this, when my wife gave birth she brought a small life saver (the one used for kiddie pools) which she used to sit on while her wound was healing . She had normal delivery by the way, I'm not sure if it would be much help if you get a CS.

Congratulations in advance!
Marriage and Beyond

Blog Widget by LinkWithin