Monday, August 25, 2008

Active Baby Is Healthy Baby

I just wanted to share about last Friday check up.
Everything was fine. The most important thing is baby moves actively. Many people complain they couldn’t sleep because the baby moves a lot and kicks very hard. But for me, I prefer the baby active inside me, even kicks me harder until I couldn't sleep, I won’t mind. Doctor said baby moves actively is a good news, good sign, means the baby is healthy.


Thank God that He protects me and the baby until this far. Thank God that He gave me a very caring husband too. ("Thank you Joseph for being a good husband and I'm sure you will become a very good father to our son")

Time goes very fast, I’m pregnant 37weeks now. Another 3 weeks more, we’ll be able to carry the little new creation. The estimate due date is September 15, 2008.


Doctor asked me to come back for check up next 2weeks. What I need to do now is keep monitoring the baby's movements. If notice a decrease, I must go to the hospital and check. Don’t wait until it has no movement. Any contraction between 5-10minutes, i might go to hospital too.


3Weeks more?? Please pray for me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin