Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Take Your Ring Off

Since I get pregnant, I join a baby centre club. Baby Centre is all about creating a personal experience for you. Start by answering a few simple questions and you'll see the site change to reflect your stage weekly.

I still remember when I was 22weeks pregnant; they sent me news about my baby growth and few things to do for that week. They said that it’s common to have some swelling in your fingers as your pregnancy progresses. If your rings are feeling the least bit snug, do yourself a favor and take them off.

At that week, I saw my finger, they’re still looked normal. I thought I will keep an eye on them. After 1week, I got up in the morning and felt my hands and fingers were painful, I saw my finger swelled. I was shocked, because I almost couldn’t take my wedding ring out. I thought my finger would get swell gradually. But it didn’t happen that way.

So, do remember if you reach 22weeks pregnant, if your fingers still look normal, I think better you take your ring off before it’s too late. If you can’t bear to be separated from your wedding band or another important ring, you can loop it on a chain and wear it close to your heart.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin