Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Baby Is Full Term

If you are pregnant 37weeks, your baby is safe. He is full term now. This means that if your baby arrives now, his lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though your due date is still three weeks away. Doctor checked that our baby weighs 2.8-2.9kgs. Good weights.

These few days, I face more and more difficult in sleeping, couldn’t find comfortable position. Last night I was thinking, after give birth I will lose my big tummy, at least I will sleep better. Yeah! But suddenly I remember that many mommies say that they need to feed the baby every 2-3hours whole day. Huh? How can I have a good sleep then…


Oh, maybe it is worse than sleep with a big tummy. So I better enjoy my sleeping time now.
Jasmine(27weeks) - Shirley - Me (37weeks)

6 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

I guess that's our body's way of preparing for the sleepless nights once the baby arrives. It's true that you will be awake mostly for the first few months [years maybe? LOL]...feeding the baby and doing other things for him/her.

Juliana

The 3 Slims said...

motherhood is tiring but enjoyable.

Take care
Shirley

Anonymous said...

wow. full term. soon you have your baby out. God Bless

twinks said...

Believe me you get more sleep when your tummy is still big than when you've given birth.hehehe
Yup, you have to wake up every 2-3 hours to feed the baby. And they have different sleeping pattern, sometimes they're awake at night and asleep during the day or the other way around..
Being a mother is no fun at all..but is amazing the wonderful.

Take care. Thanks for the visit :]

edelweiza said...

uy malapit na.ingat po and galingan mo.hehe. motherhood, though i haven't experienced it yet, is d noblest of profession.enjoy it soon!:)

Unknown said...

Hi, You have a very nice blog. I would like to exchange links with you. Here are my blogs that get total hits of 100,000 a month. Link me and buzz me. I will add you immediately. It will save time for both of us.
Friendship
Celebrity Females
Desktop Girls
Beautiful Females
Scene India
Krish Speaks
Blessings and regards.
Krishna

Blog Widget by LinkWithin