Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wash Baby Outfits

Few days ago, I went out to buy baby clothes. Buy few pairs new born size and 3-6months size. My friends remind me not to buy many clothes for new born, because baby grows very fast and after 1-2weeks, maybe he can not wear it anymore. Instead of 3-6 months size, I bought 6-12months too. In fact, I bought 1year age size, because they are cute and cheap. But remember to control your eyes or you will spend more money in your baby clothes.

Thanks to my friends for gave me their used baby clothes and many new things too, such as diaper, baby blanket, baby bath tub, milk bottles, pacifiers, baby cot, etc. So, I can save more money and spend it for other baby stuffs.

I start wash anything that will go near to our baby’s skin to remove any irritant in the fabrics. Remember to use the gentlest detergents, which are designed for babies and those that are labeled hypoallergenic or good for sensitive skin.

A going-home outfit for our baby

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin