Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wanna Have A Cute Baby?

A friend of mine sent me babies’ photo yesterday. It reminds me when I just knew that I’m pregnant, I did search a lot of babies’ photo. I heard many people said, “You must see cute cute baby more often, and you will have a cute baby”.

I started searching babies’ photo from the internet and I saved a few of it. I picked the cutest baby and I set it as my laptop background. So I will see it more often whenever I start my laptop.


Recently I notice that last time I had a feeling to picked one of the photo which gender is accidently boy as my laptop background, and I’m pregnant a baby boy right now! And one of my friends who is pregnant too picked a baby girl photo, and she’s pregnant a princess!


Anyhow I collect those photos are not because I believe what people say, but I just like them.

So, these are the photos sent by my friend.










Will you choose one for your "idol"? Hahaha...

2 comments:

Herlan Hamdan said...

wah lucu-lucu semua, jadi ingat keponakan di rumah

AnnaRhea said...

i like the 1st baby! she was precious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin