Friday, August 22, 2008

I Can't Sleep Well

I wake up around 5.00am every day since I reached my third trimester of pregnancy. I cannot sleep well. I think because of my big tummy, so it’s not comfortable while sleeping.

Today, I’m so excited, because I’m going to see the doctor in a few hours later. Joseph and I will see our baby again through the ultrasound. But not sure whether still can see the baby through it, because the baby almost occupies the whole tummy. I’m 36weeks plus now.


Wondering what the doctor will say about the baby progression, and will take some advices from him.


Here are my latest photos. Have a great day!
34Weeks pregnant
(Can you see all the pillows over there?
To have a more comfortable sleeping I need those pillows)
35Weeks pregnant
("Please don't hide a basket ball inside your clothes" said my husband)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i always believe the most beautiful in the whole wide world, drum roll please....

All the pregnant women, their faces just exude the kind of love that would just radiates around,,,

happpy pregnanting,(if there such a word)

Unknown said...

do the doctors say the gender of the baby? in Korea most doctors don't say the gender. i guess your baby is a girl.

btw, thanks for visiting kimchiland.

happy friday!

Liana Lioe said...

Hi... thank you for your comments. Btw, my baby is a boy. In Malaysia we have right to know the gender of the baby. Cheers!

Wengss said...

congratulations to you!
In Philippines we have a right to know the gender of the baby too.
But here, in Sweden, sometimes they will tell you and sometimes not.
When I got pregnant,and the doctor did ultra sound, we've asked him about the gender. But he told us, he won't tell us,to surprise us :)
And we got a boy :)
congratulation to you and to your hubby.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin